25000-30000 Per Annum
almost 3 years ago
Junior Demand Planner
Salary: up to £30k
We are working with a leading chemical manufacturing company in Gravesend to recruit a Demand Planner.
Demand Planner - Job Role:
- Demand Planning and forecasting for the business
- Analysis of numbers to predicting the amount of merchandise needed for upcoming periods, buying only as much new merchandise as necessary.
- Managing annual stock takes, controlling losses in warehouse, working with sales and commercial to sell obsolete stock. Ensuring decreasing of losses and improving rebates with supply.
- Identifying sales trends based on seasons, promotions, and historical sales trends.
- Attend meetings for inventory and sales forecast personnel to discuss inventory and sales goals.
Demand Planner - Key Skills:
* A bachelor's degree.
* Strong stock control experience
* Ideally experience in similar industry, manufacturing or FMCG
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent skills in Excel, SAP (desirable not essential)
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Gravesend Kent.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.