0161 976 3540
8 months ago
Key Account Manager
My client is recruiting a Key Account Manager to join their team at their site in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Warehousing department with a competitive annual salary of £30,000.
Key Account Manager - Responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for the management of all HMRC Bonded customers at the assigned operational sites to include project management, job costing, supplier management, quotations, tender preparations, planning, procurement, communications, and coordination of all activities.
- To create, implement & ensure compliance of HMRC Bonded specific customer and Company processes.
- To work closely with the Production Manager ensuring KPI achievement on the floor and to manage the profitable development & growth of the assigned accounts.
- Coordinate closely with the customer, their suppliers, warehousing, contract packing and transport teams to ensure smooth operational flow.
- Produce accurate timely reports, reconciliations, analysis and KPIs to support the customer, legal requirements and AKW informed decision making
- Support the development of the Contract Packing Business Unit to increase quality of service, financial performance, relationships, strategic strength, and competitive advantage.
- Ensure that all relevant IT systems in use with your assigned customers are robust, compliant, efficient and support current activities.
- Make certain all assigned customer contracts and SLAs are fully compliant
- Act with credibility as a company figurehead for all Contract Packing activities to always promote the professional image of the Company.
- Support strong working relationships.