40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
17 days ago
Lean Project Manager
Contract: Fixed Term Maternity Cover (9-12 months)
An exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Engineer with experience in a range of industries to join a Forensics company.
Lean Project Manager– Overview
- A forensic testing company Is looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to streamline and improve efficiency of their toxicology laboratories
- Responsible for implementing continuous improvements and Lean tools
Lean Project Manager – Responsibility
- Responsible for the introduction of Lean Methodologies in the laboratory and managing existing Lean projects
- Assist in building the continuous improvement culture
- Support the Lean Advocates
- Driving best in class standards with Lean
- Improve standards, procedures, and specifications for the Company.
- Support existing procedures to ensure they meet the current guidelines.
- Maintaining documentation of procedural changes.
- Preparing performance reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Chair improvement projects and documenting all improvements before and after.
- Ensuring that all Improvement processes meet safety, legal and other national or international standards
Lean Project Manager - Job Requirements:
- Hold a qualification in Lean Manufacturing or at least SixSigma Green Belt
- Experience as a Continuous Improvement Engineer in aerospace, automotive or food
The following qualifications would also be beneficial:
- HNC or HND in an Engineering Discipline
For more information please call Jessica Davies on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.