20000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
30 days ago
Salary: Circa £20k
A well-established manufacturer is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team. The Logistics Coordinator role is integral to the smooth running of the Logistics Department. The role will develop and grow with time and with the right candidate.
Logistics Coordinator - Job Role:
- Assist in daily tasks of Logistics for Kensa Contracting Ltd using Winman system
- Processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing, Purchase Orders, off hires and booking of site materials Maintain updated records of suppliers and customers
- Cover for departmental colleague while on leave or absent
- To build a knowledge of Kensa products and to keep updated with changes in product design and application.
- To deal with issues in a calm, non-confrontational and courteous manner. To take responsibility for ensuring follow-up actions are taken and full information is recorded.
- To undertake training and to assist in training other members of staff as required.
- To actively and positively contribute to any appraisal process and to follow up agreed actions.
- To remain a positive ambassador of Kensa at all times
- To work at all times in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and to follow all company procedures and guidelines.
- To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Dignity & Diversity at Work Policy.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.
Logistics Coordinator – Person Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role or office based organisational role would be advantageous but full training will be given.
- Proficient in Excel, word, Gmail
- Experienced in dealing with customers and suppliers
- Excellent phone manner
- Able to cope with multiple tasks and process changes
- Able to use common sense and good judgement
- Show excellent organisational skills