25000-27000 Per Annum Benefits Package
almost 3 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator for a business that Design and Manufacture both internal and external joinery products. The successful person will be responsible for the distribution of products to various sites in the UK.
Logistics Coordinator - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for the coordination of both goods in/out
- Work with other departments ensuring organisation of distributed goods
- Working with both Factory Manager and Production to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Ensure the systems are accurate and kept up to date
- You will actively work with the Department Supervisor coordinating manufactured goods in line with schedule
- Creating delivery schedules
- Liasing with Site Managers for distributed items and site needs
- Negotiating with courier companies ensuring the best price and terms
- Continually review freight costs and transport rates making sure cost savings are made
Logistics Coordinator - Job Requirements:
- You will have previous experience of working within Supply Chain/Logistics
- Highly organised and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Communicate effectively with a strong customer focus
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Corby, Northamptonshire
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.