Sutton on Trent
55000-60000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
about 2 years ago
Location: Sutton on Trent
I am currently recruiting for a Logistics Manager to join a leading force in the building industry, delivery high quality builds across the UK. Being a member of CILT, you will provide leadership and development to the logistics team whilst helping to implement a new MRP system into the business.
Logistics Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create a mid-term strategy plan for various site requirements
- Build a high performing Logistics Team with a Customer focused mind set embedded in daily tasks
- You will identify skill shortages or labour shortages and get involved with the Recruitment process
- Work closely with the Production team and analyse and adapt stores and storage methods
- Minimise shrinkage and stock losses
- Develop schedules with Production to minimise excess inventory
- You will be an advanced MRP user
- Coordinate deliveries to site
- At all times you will help coach your team to make sure they are all Health & Safety conscious
Logistics Manager - Job Requirements:
- You will be a member of CILT or studying towards
- Previous experience in a Logistics Manager position, ideally within Construction or Manufacturing
- Proven experience of Manufacturing processes desired
- A familiarity with LEAN processes
- An advanced user of Microsoft Office with strong IT skills, MRP use is a necessity
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Sutton on Trent, Nottinghamshire
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.