28000-31000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Machine Shop Supervisor
My client who has experienced a sustained period of growth during the pandemic isrecruiting for a Machine Shop Supervisor. The role would suit a Machine Shop Supervisor who has strong supervisory skills and the ability to manage people. The position reports in to the Production Manager. My client mainly uses 3- Axis machines that are Fanuc Controlled. The position requires a Machine Shop Supervisor who can manage a 2-Shift Pattern whilst working a 9-5 day shift themselves. The succesful Machine Shop Supervisor will have roughly 15 direct reports.
Day To Day Duties:-
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment at all times.
- Ensure hourly & daily production output targets are achieved.
- Continuous improvement of production techniques.
- Drive team autonomy by transferring knowledge of CNC programming, tool changeover & manufacturing best practice
- Direct responsibility for execution of daily production activities.
- Setting of machines for operators to use.
- Ensure production activities are consistent with planned output.
- Lead immediate countermeasure for production continuation in case of unplanned events.
- Member of productivity committee to suggest & implement efficiency actions.
- Certified in CNC Machine Operation.
- Validated trainer.
- Fork lift truck license.
- 2 years Management of people experience
- Knowledge of reporting through computer systems
If you are interested please send in your CV to Niz at firstname.lastname@example.org.