30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Rate: Circa £30k
A leading manufacturer are looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their team in Cumbria.
Shifts: 7am - 4:30pm OR 8am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Maintenance Electrician - Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Competent to carry out all electrical works (including inspection and testing) and possess practical engineering skills to be able to work proficiently and carry out installation and repair work without immediate supervision.
- Maintain a strong awareness of electrical standards; as required under regulations and make sure this is communicated to others both visually and verbally.
- Competent in assembly, installation, replacement and inspection of electrical equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools, test equipment and power tools.
- Able to work to Electrical Schematics and Connect Control Panels.
- Comfortable working at height.
- Carry out duties in accordance with Company Management System, Policies (including Company Rules), as well as Statutory and Client requirements.
- Previous experience with heavy plant machinery; experience with 240 V and 415 V systems would be beneficial.
- The ability to read and work from technical drawings and SOP's.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
Maintenance Electrician - Person Requirements:
You MUST have experience as a Maintenance Electrician and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regs.
- Full UK Driving licence and access to own vehicle due to the location of the site
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.