34000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
A Large manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A large manufacturing company are looking for an outside the box thinking Maintenance engineer with great fault-finding skills ,the applicant must be a team player and have a flexible working attitude as well as being able to work on your own and work under pressure.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Work with engineering team to maintain production efficiency through planned preventative maintenance.
- Respond to breakdowns in timely fashion.
- Install new machinery on site.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served engineer or hold relevant engineering qualifications
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Good time management
- Safety knowledge
- A good team player with problem solving skills
- IT Literate
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.