30000-32000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Salary: Circa £31k + Benefits
A manufacturing and refurbishment company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
The Maintenance Technician provides day to day preventative and reactive maintenance and support across mechanical and electronic/electrical elements of the end-to-end production process and site facilities, to ensure building and production capability is always maximised.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Carry out regular inspection of site and equipment, including bespoke machinery.
- Diagnose and resolve breakdowns and inefficiencies.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and cleaning.
- Support equipment and building related installations and improvements.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Recommend improvements to reduce future breakdowns.
- Advise Operators on appropriate machine operating methods.
- Monitor, control and order stock.
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment.
- Always comply with Health & Safety policies and standards, including the appropriate use of PPE, tools and equipment.
- Identify and report actual and potential hazards, incidents and accidents.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Mechanical, pneumatic or electrical engineering-based qualifications.
- Able to read, interpret and follow engineering drawings, instructions and software.
- Experienced in successfully completing multi-skilled repairs in mechanical and / or electrical/electronic engineering environments.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.