32000-34000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Salary: Circa £32k plus excellent benefits
A large manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance engineer – Responsibility
carry out planned maintenance and breakdowns to our FMCG lines. Within a fast-paced production environment, we are looking for a semi-skilled, experienced maintenance engineer who is practical and understands how machines are built, in order to maintain production lines
Maintenance engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- a strong mechanical background within manufacturing,
- basic fabrication/welding and fitting duties etc.
- the skill set to be able to change worn parts that are reducing the performance of the equipment
- experience in maintenance of conveyor system (advantageous)
- basic electrical knowledge and experience (advantageous)
- a determined and enthusiastic attitude
- a very pragmatic approach to finding a solution and then following through in order to fix the problem
- a proactive approach to Health & Safety
- basic computer skills
- strong communication skills at all levels
- a full clean driving licence
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.