35000-37000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
A Precision Engineering company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of working within a manufacturing environment. Those from high volume manufacturing will be at an advantage.
The Maintenance Engineer role itself is a self-motivated role. You will be responsible for maintaining the PPM schedule and reacting to breakdowns as quickly and efficiently as possible. You will be responsible for project, installation and improvement works across both sites.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- To ensure all Maintenance work is completed to the correct standards.
- To ensure all breakdowns and remedial work is completed, recorded onto the Maintenance system.
- To ensure all PPM's are completed to the agreed standard and also within the allocated time frame.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, company policies and procedures – Creating and updating shopfloor risk assessments.
- All maintenance work to be completed to the highest standard with the emphasis on a lasting solution and to make decisions regarding when to repair and when to replace by analysing the cost against efficiency both immediately and for the future.
- Decommissioning/Moving and Re-Installation of Machines
- Liaise & Support external contractors where required (Legal Inspections or site works).
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer . You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Be certified to 18th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
- Hands on maintenance background within a manufacturing environment.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3, City and Guilds or equivalent.
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing - multi skilled.
- Health & Safety IOSH or NEBOSH.
- Be able to use the company computers with ease and have a general understanding of using basic Microsoft products.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.