35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 months ago
A packaging company are now looking for anMaintenance Engineerto join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
We seek an experienced maintenance engineer with mechanical and electrical skills for our packaging and bottling operations site
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Day to day maintenance of automated machinery, conveyor lines and general building utilities.
- Safety monitoring including PAT, PUWER, Compressed air, emergency lighting, fire monitoring and electrical distribution.
- Continuous improvement of machine and physical processes, in conjunction with operations staff.
- Production of simple machine change parts when required.
- Control of spare parts and engineering consumables stores.
- Assistance to technical department regarding audits and certifications.
- Project management of minor construction / machine installations.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as aMaintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
Time served or relevant engineering qualifications
- Maintenance, (proactive and reactive fault finding).
- Machine use (lathe / manual mill).
- Electrical understanding / fault finding (mains and control systems).
- PC literacy (parts identification / ordering / communications etc.).
- Understanding of pneumatic control / automation / compressed air systems.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.