35000-37000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
25 days ago
A local company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A local company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- To uphold company values and behaviors.
- To monitor and maintain all equipment to ensure effective operations.
- To carry out repairs and able to come out and cover emergency breakdowns.
- To carry out maintenance work as required.
- To carry out electrical and mechanical maintenance according to planned maintenance schedules.
- To ensure all essential spares parts are ordered or in stock to cover breakdowns.
- Liaising with key suppliers.
- Keep up to date with best practice and CI initiatives.
- To document all break downs and repairs using PPM sheet and to keep all other documentation up to date.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety regulations and to work at all time with the correct PPE as required in the risk assessments for each task.
- Ensure job handover between shifts.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Health and Safety Advisor. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- HNC or HND in Mechanical and or Electrical Engineering
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Apprenticeship or Advances Apprenticeship in Mechanical Maintenance and Repair
- Forklift Licence
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Sound Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental regulation.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work in a systematic approach with close attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and able to learn quickly
- Flexible and able to prioritise tasks.
- Be familiar with E stops, control circuits, motors and pumps.
- Be conversant with pressure boilers, pumps etc.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.