28000-32000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Ensure factory has minimum downtime by working to ppm schedule and attending breakdowns
- Keep up to date records of work completed
- Liaise with on site contractors
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- HNC or relevant engineering qualification
- Pneumatics and hydraulics experience is key
- 18th edition
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.