35000-37000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
7 months ago
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A local company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Reporting to the Engineer Manager, as part of the team you will carry out engineering and maintenance functions of the business
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- To assist in the monitoring and maintenance of all equipment to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- To diagnose faults, carry out repairs and be able to assist with emergency breakdowns.
- To carry out electrical and mechanical maintenance according to planned maintenance schedules.
- To complete documentation of break downs and repairs including PPM sheets and other maintenance related documentation.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 18th edition
- Forklift license
- Previous experience working as maintenance engineer in industrial environment
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.