40000-42500 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
4 on 4 off Nights 6 - 6
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Overseeing and undertaking accurate and efficient changeovers
- Providing on the job training to members of the production team
- Ensuring continuous improvement of machinery performance through the accurate recording/reviewing of the main downtime causes and solutions, and the implementation of engineering improvements
- Ensuring the effective and safe operation of all machinery and reporting all failures to the Engineering Shift Manager
- Liaising closely with the other members of the engineering department to ensure maximum performance of the production machinery
- Adopting a flexible approach within a fast moving environment by recommending and supporting improvement initiatives to improve line and individual performance
- Ensuring all documentation and record systems are maintained to high standards daily in accordance with ISO 9001:2000
Maintenance Engineer - Job Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Recognised apprenticeship or Time served
- Recognised Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Recognised Qualification or adequate experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment correcting both mechanical and electrical faults
- Ability to maintain a high level of discipline associated with the daily compliance of hygiene standards and the safe operation of factory equipment
- Knowledge of Siemens PLC would be advantageous
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.