30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
7 months ago
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- To maintain all the plant, equipment, buildings and related infrastructure, including planned and reactive maintenance, to the required Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental standards.
- Ensure that machinery is ready for use at start up, support where needed.
Ensure that all maintenance, repairs, improvements and developments are undertaken safely, efficiently, effectively and at minimum cost across all aspects of the site’s equipment, processes, site services and buildings.
- To ensure that contractors under engineering control follow instructions correctly in order to minimise risk of health and safety and environmental incidents.
- To devise, develop, modify and improve maintenance procedures in line with manufacturers’ recommendations and the knowledge of group and site experience.
To assist with process and production to continuously improve operations, safety and to minimise waste and energy.
- Ensure any site work is completed in a timely manner
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Electro-mechanical HNC or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience as a maintenance engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Pneumatics and hydraulics experience is a must
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.