35000-37000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
The Maintenance Engineer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Perform the day to day maintenance of plant and equipment, to include moulding and assembly machinery, to ensure continuity of Production, consistent with the Company’s goals and needs.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Perform the day to day maintenance of plant and equipment, to include moulding and assembly machinery, to ensure continuity of Production, consistent with the Company’s goals and needs.
- Drive efficiency and improvement through working with other departments, suppliers and internal personnel, whilst being consistent with the Businesses Values.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify problems and assist in the implementation of long-term solutions.
- Be flexible in your approach to duties in accordance with the requirements of the business.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) Levels 1, 2 & 3 in Electrical Engineering
- Mechatronics qualification
- Experience in Injection Molding
- Experience in Injection Molding, tooling and with multi-cavity molds
- The applicant ideally would have experience in a manufacturing environment and have the ability to work in a high pressure site.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.