30000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
2 months ago
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- To ensure and improve the reliability and safety of the production facility.
- To respond to breakdowns and progress and develop the preventative maintenance for the plant.
- Maximising the plant reliability, performance, product quality and safety.
- Ensure Continuous improvement ideas are taking place to reduce set up times and line speeds.
- Assist with line or complete changeovers in conjunction with Line Leaders, whether this is in normal hours or outside hours.
- The maintenance engineer will maintain an understanding of current regulations and legislation as appropriate to factory / industry.
- Introduce cost effective automation where possible to reduce manpower costs
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Formal qualification in both electrical and mechanical engineering
- Fault finding skill, including the ability to interrogate PLC’s
- Fluent in using Microsoft Office
- H&S/HACCP systems & legislation knowledge
- Electrical 18th edition qualified preferred
- General services air, gas, water, electricity, fire alarm etc
- Practical engineering skills
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.