24000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
9 months ago
Mon – Fri, Days
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- To ensure and improve the reliability and safety of the production facility.
- To respond to breakdowns and progress and develop the preventative maintenance for the plant.
- Maximising the plant reliability, performance, product quality and safety.
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Mechanical engineering qualification to HNC or Similar level
- Working knowledge of electrical engineering
- Previous experience in an industrial factory environment
- Previous experience with gearbox’s, conveyers, hand strappers and palletizer’s
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.