29000-34000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
9 months ago
Sunday – Thursday 0:00 – 08:00
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Complete planned preventative maintenance tasks
- Prioritise overflow work from previous shift
- Complete daily handovers
- Implement actions to reduce factory downtime
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognized engineering qualification
- Experience fault finding on PLC’s
- Pneumatic, mechanical or electrical experience
- The ability to interpret technical drawings
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.