38000-43000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
5 months ago
Salary: £38 – 43K
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A FMCG manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Responsible for the maintenance performance of all assets, contributing towards Work with all aspects of the manufacturing team to decrease factory downtime
- To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production & plant equipment whilst driving efficiencies through continuous improvement activities
- To execute maintenance procedures and prioritise all work in line with plant needs and production availability
- To complete regular checks and testing on all plant to ensure they are operating within specification
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Mechanical qualification City & Guilds or NVQ L3 equivalent
- Electrical qualification City & Guilds or NVQ L3 equivalent
- 17th Edition electrical qualification is preferable
- Proven background in FMCG environment
- Detailed experience of carrying out reactive, planned, preventative and predictive maintenance
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.