40000-43000 Per Annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: £38 – 43K
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
A large food manufacturing company are now looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Responsible for the maintenance performance of all assets, contributing towards Work with all aspects of the manufacturing team to decrease factory downtime
- To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all production & plant equipment whilst driving efficiencies through continuous improvement activities
- To execute maintenance procedures and prioritise all work in line with plant needs and production availability
- To complete regular checks and testing on all plant to ensure they are operating within specification
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as aMaintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC or HND
- Ideally hold 17th Edition electrical qualification
- Detailed experience of carrying out reactive, planned, preventative and predictive maintenance
- Able to work shifts including days, evening and nights
For more information please call Paul Gortonon 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.