40000-42000 Per Annum
0161 76 3540
over 2 years ago
One of the UKs fastest growing manufacturing companies currently requires an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their team in Spalding. The company offer a niche service to their clients. An ambitious Maintenance Manager is required to push the company's original and intelligent approach.
Maintenance Manager - Job Role and Responsibilities:
Working with the Maintenance team, the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the production line. The Maintenance Manager and his team will react to machine breakdowns, fault-find and diagnose the issues and fix the machines with minimal disruption to the production facility. You will be involved will all phases of the manufacturing process.
Maintenance Manager job requirements:
You MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Maintenance Engineer and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* Be a time served engineer or hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng.
* Develop and maintain CMMS for the production stream
* Ensure all work carried out meets Health and Safety
* complete and receive all relevant documentation and handovers
* Initiate continuous improvement
* Root Cause Analysis
* Worked within a PPM environment
* Follow Drawings and show ability to Alter drawings using CAD where required
The Maintenance Manager must have the ability and willingness to be hands on.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.