Ludlow, Knighton, tenbury wells
15-18 Per Hour
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Salary - £32k
Shifts - Days and Nights
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing Electrical and Mechanical maintenance activities
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM's)
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- PLC fault finding and diagnostics
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Service and repair of factory machinery
Experience/Qualifications required as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi Skilled, mechanical or electrical biased
- Engineering qualification in Electrical AND/OR Mechanical maintenance
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Previous experience in bottling or FMCG environment preferred.
For more information please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications for the Maintnenace Engineerwill be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.