28000-36000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 4 years ago
Location: West Bromwich
Rate: £28 - 36K
Permanent: Days based position
One of the UKs fastest growing manufacturing companies currently requires an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team in West Bromwich. An ambitious Maintenance Engineer is required to push the company's original and intelligent approach to manufacturing.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Role and Responsibilities:
Working with the Maintenance team, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the production line. The Maintenance Engineer will react to machine breakdowns, fault-find and diagnose the issues and fix the machines with minimal disruption to the production facility. You will be involved will all phases of the manufacturing process.
Maintenance Engineer job requirements:
You MUST have experience of Power presses as a Maintenance Engineer and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* Be a time served engineer or hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng.
* 17th edition in wiring regs or similar
* Power Press experience
* Experience with PLC diagnostics
* Experience with CNC machinery
* Experience of Robotic welding, light guard presses, turret punch machines.
* Worked within a PPM environment
* Continuous Improvement mindset
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.