0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the company to assist with the efficient and effective day to day running of the Manufacturing Facility.
Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:-
- Ensuring that the facilities , layout and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output.
- Total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment (including software programming).
- People management and budgetary/cost reporting.
Maintenance Engineer Duties include but are not limited to:-
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organisation
- Team working skills
- Shift working and overtime as required
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures.
- Working with specialist equipment such as CNC Saw, Drilling & Plasma Equipment.
- Make sure Risk Assessments are carried out individually and departmentally.
- Ensure that Heath, Safety and Environment requirements are adhered to.
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Working at heights/ IPAF license
- Electrical qualifications (mechanical desired)
- A knowledge of LOLER Regulations
- Overhead crane experience is essential.