35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Salary: Circa £35 - 40,000
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a growing company producing a range of quality craft bakery products.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our engineering team, and are seeking an experienced time served Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical bias.
About the role:
Along with reactive and planned maintenance to the plant, the maintenance engineer would be responsible for the development and implementation of line improvements/installations, maintaining equipment / conveyors / frame works.
- To provide a hands-on role resolving immediate problems ensuring continuity of production and limitation of waste or damaged product.
- Proactively identify and solve problems on the plant to increase reliability and efficiency.
- To document all breakdowns and repairs.
- To utilise the planned preventive maintenance system to ensure all the production equipment is maintained regularly.
- To ensure technical investigations into all breakdowns establishing the route cause analysis and the remedial action required.
Are you a trained multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer?
- Experience of working with high volume bakery manufacturing equipment (mixers, moulders, ovens, slicers, chillers, conveyors) would be ideal but not essential.
- Do you have experience within the Food Manufacturing sector or other FMCG engineering environment?
If you feel that you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply for the role. We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions