Tyne and Wear
30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 76 3540
about 3 years ago
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in Tyne and Wear who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
This role would suit a senior or experienced Maintenance Engineer looking to further their career.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing Electrical and Mechanical maintenance activities
- Managing other members of staff
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM's)
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- PLC fault finding and diagnostics
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Service and repair of factory machinery
Experience/Qualifications required as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi Skilled, mechanical or electrical biased
- Engineering qualification in Electrical AND/OR Mechanical maintenance
- Automotive experience would be advantageous but NOT essential
For more information on the vacancy for Maintenance Engineer please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.