30000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location - Wiltshire
Salary - £30,657 + 7.5% shift allowance
Shift: 40 hours per week (paid breaks, 40 minutes per day) rotating 0700-1500 / 1500-2300
A local manufacturer is now looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Maintain and repair packaging machinery and plant, assist with machinery improvements and carrying out line set ups when required
- Identify and correct problems with machine breakdowns including machine repairs
- Assist with the installation of new machinery
- Participate in key projects such as machine improvements and develop a good understanding of the efficiency and effectiveness of equipment
- Effectively support, liaise and communicate with members of the engineering team and staff in other Departments
- To comply with H&S procedures, SOPs and Hygiene and Housekeeping procedures at all times
Maintenance Engineer - Person Specification
- 17th or 18th Edition IEE Regulations (BS7671) Qualified.
- Full clean driving license
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.