37000-42000 Per Annum
0161 76 3540
over 4 years ago
Permanent: 4 on 4 Off
One of the UKs fastest growing companies currently requires an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team in the Telford area. An ambitious Maintenance Engineer is required to push the company's original and intelligent approach to manufacturing.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Role and Responsibilities:
Working with the Maintenance team, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the production line. The Maintenance Engineer will react to machine breakdowns, fault-find and diagnose the issues and fix the machines with minimal disruption to the production facility. You will be involved will all phases of the manufacturing process.
Maintenance Engineer job requirements:
You MUST be MULTISKILLED in electrical and mechanical. The Maintenance Engineer and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Be a time served engineer or hold a recognized engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng.
- Engineering Qualification
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience of metal detectors, conveyors and bagging machines would be advantageous
- Experience with PLC diagnostics - Fanuc preferred
- Root Cause Analysis
- Worked within a PPM environment
- Continuous Improvement mindset
For more information please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.