30000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location - Kent
Salary - Negotiable £20ph
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
Maintenance Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Carry out effective fault-finding and corrective actions in the event of equipment break-downs
- Identify any replacement parts with specifications required, highlighting priorities as appropriate
- Provide multi-skilled engineering support to the production facility to ensure continuous operation
- Coordinate external contractors to support specialist break-down and maintenance activities on all manufacturing equipment, engineering plant and supporting facilities
- Identify and communicate proposals for improved safety, quality, planned, preventative & predictive maintenance initiatives
- Support the Engineering Projects team in the appropriate design, specification, installation and integration of all new company assets
Maintenance Manager - Person Specification
- A minimum of 5 years as a 'on the tools' multi-skilled engineer in a continuous semi-automated process and/or manufacturing assembly or packaging machinery environment, ideally involving fluid transfer processes.
- Practical mechanical, electrical, control and instrumentation experience and knowledge of PLC systems is desirable.
- Candidates should be familiar with operating, servicing and fault-finding the following equipment and processes…
- Rotating equipment
- Fluid transfer equipment
- Compressed air and dryer systems, pneumatic actuation and controls equipment
- In line pumps (varying types, diaphragm, vane etc.), valves and filtration
- Steam boilers
- PLC systems
- Servicing machines
- Machine setting
- Fault finding and root cause analysis
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.