0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location - Coventry
Salary - Negotiable on Experience
Part time - Flexible hours/days
A local manufacturer is now looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The role would be offered on a part time basis, working hours and days are flexible.
Maintenance Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Act as the Company Technical Authority on electrical matters.
- Safety, Health & Environmental - To maintain and promote a safe operating culture within the Electrical Department ensuring that in all its aspects of installation and maintenance it operates to the highest levels of safety and meets all legal and statutory requirements, company rules and procedures.
- Project work - responsible for the design, specification, and installation of all electrical equipment for new capital, maintenance and upgrading work and controlling expenditure within authorised budgets.
- Maintenance operations - responsible for the provision, operation and development of all maintenance and planned preventative maintenance systems, including inspections.
Maintenance Manager - Person Specification
- Electrical Engineering
- IEE 18th edition wiring regulations desirable
- Formal Engineering accreditation (EITB)
- Academic qualifications (City & Guilds / BTEC), or equivalent.
- A minimum of an HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- The job requires a flexible attitude to deal with multiple complex jobs simultaneously, to meet the required changes in operational priorities.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.