over 1 year ago
Rate: £30 - £40k
DAY SHIFT PATTERN (MON - FRI).
A leading manufacturer are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team in West Midlands. The Maintenance Engineer position has come available through continued expansion, and my client now require a Maintenance Engineer with experience of both the mechanical and electrical aspects.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will work with the maintenance engineering team to drive forward the companies PPM system (Preventive Planned Maintenance) Your role will be to re-act to machine breakdowns, fault-find and diagnose the issues and fix the machines with minimal disruption to the production facility. Root cause analysis is the key in the role, and the successful applicant will be well versed in this area.
The main areas the Maintenance Engineer will encounter are: belts, pulleys, timing gears, chains, sprockets, bearings, shafts, PLC's.
Maintenance Engineer - Person Requirements:
You MUST have experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or hold an engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Multi-skilled in both Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- 17th Edition wiring regs preferred
- Have experience of repairing and maintaining manufacturing plant & equipment
- Experience of TPM
- Planned (PPM) and un-planned maintenance experience
- Skilled in root cause analysis
- Good understanding of OEE
- Flexible approach to working
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel fre