30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Salary: £30 - £40k DOE
A local manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Must be electrically biased. Rotating weeks Tuesday - Saturday 7:30am - 4:30pm, then, Sunday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm.
Maintenance Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Competent to carry out all electrical works (including inspection and testing) and possess practical engineering skills to be able to work proficiently and carry out installation and repair work without immediate supervision.
- Maintain a strong awareness of electrical standards; as required under regulations and make sure this is communicated to others both visually and verbally.
- Competent in assembly, installation, replacement and inspection of electrical equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools, test equipment and power tools.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
Maintenance Engineer - Qualifications
You MUST have experience as a Maintenance Electrician and have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regs.
- Knowledge of PPM Systems is an advantage
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.