36000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Salary: £36,000 per annum
4 on 4 off days and nights + overtime
The Company: A local manufacturer are seeking a maintenance engineer with electrical bias for their site in Bala. Immediate start available.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities – Maintenance Engineer electrical bias
- To carry out electrical repairs and general maintenance as required throughout the site
- To carry out any electrical installation as required, test and inspect
- Team working
- Good spoken communication
- A responsible attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own work and other people's
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good multitasker
- Attention to detail
Candidate requirements – Electrical Engineer
- Formal Electrical qualifications desirable
- Experience in FMCG production or similar environment.
- Shift pattern would be 4on 4off working block of days then block of nights.
To apply for the position please send your CV and call for more information.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.