30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
8 months ago
£30-40K dependent on experience
4 days (dayshift Friday through Monday) covering weekends after an initial period of working five days (Mon – Fri) with the current engineering teamfor training purposes
A large, manufacturing company are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team,
Maintenance Engineer – Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Awareness of industrial electrical regulations and associated compliance requirements.
- Undertake electrical maintenance tasks without supervision.
- Understanding of electrical system drawings and PLC programme ‘ladder racks’ etc.
- Electrical fault-finding including PLC interrogation (not programming).
- Capability to undertake electrical equipment isolations to relevant H&S requirements.
- Capability to undertake minor electrical installation works to relevant regulations / standards.
- If and where required have necessary certifications in place to support performing these functions.
- Heavy duty external and internal located machinery / equipment associated with high volume re-claimed wood processing.
i.e. Shredding, Milling , Sieving plus Storage / Mixing and distribution equipment plus associated Belt, Drag & Screw conveyors and extract systems etc.
- Automated equipment associated with packaging lines – Hydraulic Baling machinery, Robot handling facilities and associated inter process conveyors etc.
- General factory infrastructure maintenance associated with above + Mains Services, Compressors, Generators, Pumps, Fire Suppression and Alarm Systems etc.
- Provide for their personal use their own ‘basic’ tools kit.
Maintenance Engineer – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Time served engineer or hold HNC or HND in Electrical Engineering or higher
- The ability to work unsupervised
- If / when required undertake supervision of semi-skilled labour and / or contractor labour to assist with tasks.
- Safety knowledge
For more information call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.