30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Maintenance Engineer Nights
A local manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Must be electrically biased. 4 day working week 37.5 hrs. Shift pattern below:
Monday - 8:15pm to 06:30am
Tuesday - 8:45pm to 06:30am
Wednesday - 8:45pm to 06:30am
Thursday - - 8:45pm to 06:30am
Maintenance Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- The job holder is expected to approach the job in a flexible and progressive manner and undertake those tasks necessary to develop the department and its function in meeting the Company's present and future needs.
- Effectively always support manufacturing operations.
- Review plant & equipment and production lines,
- Maximise plant uptime by ensuring repairs are completed orderly.
- Ensure all breakdowns are recorded, analysed and auctioned through all team members.
- The use of I:T skills in the approach of using e-mail / word / XL
- Participate in improvement activities to enhance business performance.
- Educate and Support all team members as required and advise Technical Services Manager of any training requirements.
- To strive to achieve excellence in all areas of the business.
- Advise of spares and place orders using appropriate software package.
Maintenance Engineer - Qualifications
- NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds level 3 in Electrical / Mechanical studies.
- 5 Years Post Graduate experience
- Time served apprenticeship covering Electrical / Mechanical skills
- 5 Years hands on knowledge
- Training Certificates
- 17th Edition of IEE wiring regulations
- Siemens S7 Basic / Advanced knowledge.
- ABB Robotics
- Tightening fastener tools knowledge would be an advantage.
- Problem solving experience in a high-volume production environment.
- Full Driving licence and Passport.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.