28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Maintenance Fitter starting ASAP!!
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £15-16 per hour
Shifts: Mon to Fri 8am-4pm
Contract: Temp (rolling)
Maintenance Fitter – Overview
- Carrying out PPM activities in accordance with set schedules, ensuring that engineering standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the plant on site.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all mechanical related reactive maintenance issues.
- To assist colleagues when required and must be able to work on your own and be able to use your initiative.
- To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with mechanical aspects of the PPM schedules.
- Mechanical fault diagnosis associated with PPM or reactive maintenance of the site.
- Repair of Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Vacuum systems, Pumps, Gearboxes, Drive systems, welding.
Maintenance Fitter – Job Requirements:
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering environment.
- Experience of working on the following: Pneumatics, Hydraulics, steam systems, Compressors, Pumps, Gearboxes & drive systems.
For more information please call Jessica Davies on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.