40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 years ago
Location Information - Leicestershire
Salary £40 - £45k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team. Hours of work are negotiable days. Some late evening/nights may occasionally be required.
Maintenance Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Ensure compliance with the Company's policies including Health, Safety & Environmental
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Allocate workload and manage the maintenance team including apprentices
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems of machinery to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Observe and comply with all good working practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Maintenance Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate would have appropriate academic qualifications, perhaps a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or another managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Familiar with the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Have implemented Condition Based Monitoring
- Have implemented Total Procedure Maintenance
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of automated mechanical and electrical systems etc.
- Hold a valid driving license
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.