30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Salary: Circa £35K
A local manufacturing company are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
Maintenance Manager - Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To supervise all elements of the Maintenance Dept, ensuring workload priorities are assigned and completed correctly, organise and control the Depts spend requirements, spares requirements and subcontractor visits.
- To Support Company Requirements within Maintenance Dept on both Electrical and Mechanical plant and equipment in accordance with specific industry regulations and standards.
- To ensure optimum equipment availability and a safe Manufacturing Plant through active Preventative Maintenance Programme.
- The role provides a focal point for the organisation and implementation of key maintenance processes and technical developments which improve the quality, safety and efficiency of all production processes.
- To supervise and undertake electrical and mechanical installation and maintenance of plant and equipment, including electrical installation and maintenance of plant and equipment in accordance with IEE Regulations.
- To supervise the team and work as part of that team, including undertaking electrical/mechanical tasks as skill level allows.
- Maintenance Programme and maintaining planners, PPM routines and asset registers.
- Supervise and ensure compliance and adherence to all system requirements including Quality AS9100 standards, Health & Safety, Risk Assessments, Environmental ISO:14001standard
- Full compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Provide 24 hour emergency call out support.
- Have experience of working with ATEX rates equipment and Thermal Oil.
- Industry recognised qualifications by ImechE and IEE institutions
Maintenance Manager - Person Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years manufacturing plant-based experience preferential.
- Experience of Project management.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.