35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Salary: £35 - 40K
Mon - Fri Days
Maintenance Manager – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Manager
to join their team.
Maintenance Manager – Responsibility
- Responsible for the maintenance performance of all assets, contributing towards improving and delivering asset maintenance plans
- Manage the engineering and maintenance budget
- Work with all aspects of the manufacturing team to decrease factory downtime
- Development and training of maintenance team members and succession planning for key roles
Maintenance Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a degree or HND in the field of mechanical/electrical engineering
- Experience with maintenance of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Proven background in manufacturing environment
- Proven experience leading a team of engineers
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.