30000-36000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Location - Telford
Salary - Negotiable + Company car
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
Maintenance Manager - Key Accountabilities
- To enhance, maintain and improve the development of the maintenance engineers and related systems to achieve efficiency, cost and quality targets in related areas of Assembly and Sit and Services.
- Maintain and improve all aspects of Site serviced and facilities, including assembly support.
- To ensure the maintenance of plant and machinery throughout the site is operating efficiently to minimise downtime and maximise uptime.
- Working Knowledge of PLC's
- Design, build, implement and maintain systems which support and enhance the integration of the department.
- Deliver objectives to achieve the company's and production engineering targets
Maintenance Manager - Person Specification
- Mechanical / Electrical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Must have good working knowledge of fault-finding diagnostics on mechanical and electrical faults with working knowledge of PLC programming and pneumatics.
- Full UK driving licence
- Management courses/qualification is an advantage
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.