35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Salary: Circa £35 - 40,000
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Manager to join a growing company.
- Attending Machinery and Refrigeration Breakdowns
- Identifying the root cause of any breakdown and delivering solutions to prevent/resolve for the future.
- Arranging and overseeing external engineers where necessary and liaising with them to understand problems and prevent future issues
- Planning and preparation of the yearly, monthly and weekly preventative maintenance servicing schedule.
- Oversee and be involved in the installation of new machinery
- Involvement in Capital Expenditure planning and coordination, and the implementation of this
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning - Ensuring all fridges and freezers are operating optimally and performing first line repairs when issues arise
- Servicing all refrigeration units and Servicing all air conditioning twice a year
- Arranging third party services and repairs where relevant
- Report on maintenance performance and escalate where appropriate
- record all breakdowns and incidents and produce statistics for analysis
- produce management reports concerning the performance of equipment and actions needed
- A multi-skilled engineer fully competent with both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning installation, servicing and repairs
- Knowledge of mechanical systems including motors, gearboxes and drive systems
- PPM environment experience
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Professional in their approach to dealing with issues and employees.
Key personal traits are:
- Energetic self-starter who is results orientated, tenacious and works well under pressure
- Effective communicator to all levels within a Company and with external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the role and company
If you feel that you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply for the role. We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions