27000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Maintenance Engineering Manager
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in South Yorkshire who are looking for a Maintenance Engineering Manager.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineering Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM's)
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- PLC fault finding and diagnostics
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Service and repair of factory machinery
Experience/Qualifications required as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi Skilled, mechanical or electrical biased
- Managerial experience
- 5 years experience in a maintenance role
- Engineering qualification in Electrical AND/OR Mechanical maintenance
- Manufacturing industry experience
For more information please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.