23000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Salary: £23k - £28k
A local manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Planner to join their team. Working hours Mon-Fri 08:00 to 16:30
Maintenance Planner - Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation, development, improvement and maintenance of the site planned & preventative maintenance systems and all systems related to the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS - Shire pirana).
- Work order requests are managed through the CMMS system and the maintenance planner is responsible for approving, scheduling and allocating the work to the engineers.
- Using the CMMS system, the maintenance planner will monitor performance of the engineering teams in relation to planned maintenance & work orders and work order completion, producing weekly & monthly KPI reports.
- The maintenance planner will play a key role in working with the engineering team to further improve the engineering stores and assist in purchasing spare parts and liaise with the preferred equipment suppliers.
- Overall, the role is key to the future success of the engineering team and in the interface between engineering and all other departments future development of maintenance and overall equipment efficiency (OEE)
Maintenance Planner - Qualifications
- Experience of engineering and maintenance systems would be useful and a good level of IT skills will be required.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.