Competitive Benefit Package
over 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler for the Global Leader in Stainless Steel Manufacturing. This role will offer you the opportunity to support the function of the plant maintenance by developing job plans and advance work schedules to increase the utilisation of operation and maintenance work.
Maintenance Planner/Schedular - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- You will make field inspections and determine appropriate job work scopes
- Develop work plans for maintenance tasks with necessary information to allow efficient scheduling, assignment and execution using the computer maintenance management system
- Analyse electrical/mechanical systems and related work activities for estimating resources, durations, procedures and material requirements
- Create, use and maintain plant history and other technical files to include information in current job plans
- You will analyse completed jobs to determine improvements for future job packages
- Write or revise SMP's as necessary
- Research upgrades/new equipment/new procedures
- Participate in scheduling meetings
- Develop plans and strategies ensuing regular reviews of spares and bill of materials
Maintenance Planner/Schedular - Job Requirements:
- You will be able to read Mechanical and Electrical Blueprints
- You will either have the experience OR the willingness to learn CMMS, Viziya Schedular or other Scheduling programmes
- Microsoft Office Applications, Lotus Notes, Corporate Delay Tracking, EDM Systems, T.O.E.E Systems and Asset Inspections Process Report System
- Technical acumen of electrical/mechanical systems and related functions
- Ideally you will have previous planning experience
- Preferably qualified in an engineering background
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Sheffield, Yorkshire.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.