49000-54000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
Maintenance Shift Team Leader
Maintenance Shift Team Leader – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Shift Team Leader
to join their team.
Maintenance Shift Team Leader – Responsibility
- Work with Engineering team to improve factory downtime via Planned preventative maintenance
- Respond to breakdowns in a timely fashion
- Use and suggest improvements for the CMMS system / equipment to improve maintenance performance.
- Supervise health and safety aspects for paint maintenance team
- Be accountable for the delivery of their own work and the review and approval of work from other members of the engineering team;
- Support the Head of Engineering and Quality in setting and upholding the standards.
- To support junior engineers and workshop fitters across their range of tasks;
Maintenance Shift Team Leader - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Shift Team Leader. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Has served full engineering apprenticeship
- NVQ level 3 in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 17th edition would be preferable
- IOSH trained
- Experience in Robotics, PLC programming, Inverters, pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC controls systems and inductive power systems is essential
- Siemens S7 or Allan Bradley experience
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.