50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
30 days ago
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
My client is a large automotive company and are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. The main purpose is to support the business by providing the management team with key financial information required to ensure continued growth and productivity.
Management Accountant – Job Role:
- Analysis and reporting of product/customer profitability
- Analysis of stock ageing profile & review of slow moving/obsolete stocks
- All sales & stock related journals at Month End
- Manage the Company’s 4 stock takes per year
- Working on budgets and forecasts with specific responsibility for Sales & Materials
- Tracking & review of cost of quality
- Analysis and reporting of production variances, labour/machine and materials
- Scrap reporting & verification
- Working with all areas of the business to improve quality, productivity, efficiency, profitability initially through cost centre/profit centre reporting
- Complete all reporting within the deadlines set
- Responsible for loading the financial results in Hyperion
- Calculation & review of standard labour and overhead recovery rates
Management Accountant – Person Requirements:
- Qualified CIMA
- Experience in prime manufacturing essential, automotive an advantage
- Through knowledge and experience of working with standard costs and variance analysis
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- MAFACT processes and principals (internal training).
- Candidates must be able to work using their own initiative, and be able to liaise with other functions and departments at all levels within the company.
- Manual dexterity.
- Literacy and numeracy